- A dictionary of the European Union (2002) JN30 .P5
- The Concise Oxford dictionary of politics (1966) JA61 .C665
- Dictionary of globalization (2006) JZ1318 .J66
- Worldwide government directory, with international organizations JF37 .L345 (most recent WLU Quick Reference Shelves - 2nd Floor)
- The dictionary of world politics : a reference guide to concepts, ideas, and institutions (1990) JA61 .E85
- Encyclopedia of the American legislative system : studies of the principal structures, processes, and policies of Congress and the state legislatures since the colonial era JF501 .E53 (1994)
- Encyclopedia of diasporas : immigrant and refugee cultures around the world (2004) JV6225 .E53
- Encyclopedia of globalization (2007) JZ1318 .E63
- Encyclopedia of human rights JC571 .E67 1996
- Encyclopedia of nationalism (2001) JC311 .E499
- Encyclopedia of politics : the left and the right (2005) JA61 .E56
- International encyclopedia of women’s suffrage (2000) JF851 .H255
- Hill Times
- A weekly publication about Canadian federal politics.
- Intute: Politics
- Portal of high quality websites for university research.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- Provides information on national parliaments worldwide.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Database of citations and abstracts for books, journal articles and reports relating to criminal justice.
- Political Database of the Americas
- Political/Institutional information on all countries in the Americas from the Center for Latin American Studies.
- Political Resources on the Net
- Collection of international resources: parties, organizations, governments, media, etc., organized geographically.
- World-Wide Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources
- Includes area studies, country information, statistics, organizations.
A non-exhaustive selection of new books on the current state and historical precedent of the political situation and foreign relations, between Russia and Ukraine. Search Omni for more books on either country by using the Advanced Search:
- Type in "Ukrain*" (as a subject) on line one AND "Russia*" (as a subject) on line two.
- If desired, add a keyword (e.g. "politic*" OR "relation*" OR "foreign") on line three.
- From the drop-down menu on the right, select "Books + eBooks".
- Keep the sort order on "Relevance" OR switch it to "Date-newest".