- Industry benchmarking data for public and private companies.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Business resource type:
This tool allows you to examine industry benchmarks compiled from D&B®’s database of public and private companies, featuring 14 key business ratios for public and private companies in 800 lines of business. The ratios are divided into three groups:
- Solvency Ratios measure the financial soundness of a business and how well the company can satisfy its short- and long-term obligations;
- Efficiency Ratios measure the quality of the firm’s receivables and how efficiently it uses and controls its assets, how effectively the firm is paying suppliers, and whether the firm is overtrading or undertrading on its equity (using borrowed funds); and
- Profitability Ratios measure how well a company performs; analyze how profit was earned relative to sales, total assets and net worth.
Key Business Ratios help guide: http://www.mergentkbr.com/index.php/contactus/helpguide
- Subjects covered:
- Business Technology Management
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles:
- D&B Key Business Ratios
- Dun & Bradstreet's Key Business Ratios
- Mergent Key Business Ratios
Access Limitation: Currently, this product is only available on campus.