Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Course guides
- Dictionaries & encyclopedias
- Journals & books
- News articles
- Visual resources
2) Selected titles for Communication Studies
- Advertising Age encyclopedia of advertising
- Fitzroy Dearborn, 2003. 3 volumes. Print location (2nd floor): HF5803 .A38
- Dictionary of media and communication, by Chandler, Daniel; Munday, Rod
- Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Dictionary of media and communication studies, by Watson, James; Hill, Anne
- Bloomsbury Academic, 2012. Print location (2nd floor Reference): P87.5 .W3 2012
- Encyclopedia of communication and information
- Published 2001-2002.
- Encyclopedia of media and communication, by Danesi, Marcel
- University of Toronto Press, 2013.
- Encyclopedia of television, by Newcomb, Horace
- Fitzroy Dearborn, 2004. 4 volumes. Print location (2nd floor Reference): PN1992.18 .E53 2004
- Johns Hopkins guide to digital media
- Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014.
- Sage handbook of nonverbal communication, by Manusov, Valerie; Patterson, Miles L.
- Sage, 2006.
- Start with Omni
- Note the Books & eBooks Filter in results at left and as a "Resource Type in Advanced Search
- Try these suggested subject headings to focus your search:
- Business Communication
- Communication and Culture
- Communication in Management
- Comunication in Organizations
- Communication in Politics
- Communication Research
- Communication, Social Aspects
- Digital Communications
- Discourse Analysis
- Information Technology
- Intercultural Communication
- Mass Media
- Nonverbal Communication
- Popular Culture
- Visual Communication
2) Other resources