- Journal content in the field of physics published by AIP, APS, ASCE, ASME, SPIE, etc.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Supported devices:
- Responsive site design
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Scitation : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : What is your commitment to Accessibility?
- Usage rights:
American Institute of Physics journals
Scitation is the online home of more than 100 journals from AIP, APS, ASCE, ASME, SPIE, and a host of other prestigious science and engineering societies. Includes SPIN (Searchable Physics Information Notices) Web, a searchable database of physics, astronomy and engineering journals and conference proceedings.
Laurier Library provides access to a selection of journals on this platform.
- Subjects covered:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles:
- AIP Scitation
- AIP journals
- American Institute of Physics journals
- AIP Society journals
- American Institute of Physics Society journals