All copying of works must be done within the limits prescribed by the Canadian Copyright Act, Access Copyright Agreement, and other applicable licenses, such as the database licenses. Access Copyright is a non-profit organization founded by the Canadian writing and publishing communities. It is the responsibility of the individual to meet copyright requirements at all times. This page will be updated regularly to reflect new developments in copyright. The Library is here to help you with your copyright questions and compliances. If you have questions, please contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions by email or meet with you individually or as a group.
- Quick guide to copyright For more information see:
- Copying for Coursepacks, Harvard and Ivey business cases, and in-class handouts visit the university's copyright page on SharePoint.
- Access Copyright Agreement
- E-Resource usage guidelines
- Ownership of student-created intellectual property