- See Websites from the Chemistry & Biochemistry Subject Page
- Which database to use? Chemists tend to use SciFinder and Biochemists use PubMed or Web of Science
- Biggest Chemistry publishers: American Chemical Society and Royal Society of Chemistry
- Ten Fictional Chemists to Inspire you to Greatness
- 'chemical literature' tag in Primo
- Why you should use Mendeley
- ACS Citation Style
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication Style
- Using Word for equations & styles
- Using Web of Science to search for researchers
1. keywords, pearl growing, structure, reaction
2. organize your results
3. monitor or browse top sources
4. get feeds
5. read books & review articles for background
6. what are the best databases for you?
7. how do you get the full-text?
8. know where to find the 'facts' - spectra, physical properties etc.
9. know what's important
10. ask for help