Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, these computers may be used by any library guest for research only. (During busy times, please limit use to 15 minutes.)
Quick search stations
These computers are intended to provide quick access to the Primo catalogue. Located near the Reserve desk on the 2nd floor and in the middle of the 3rd - 7th floors. These workstations do not access ejournals, databases or other web resources.
Laurier Network Login computers
These computers are located on the 2nd - 4th floors, and have many available software applications. For assistance, please contact Laurier's Information Technology Help Desk, x4357. Please see Computer Labs for locations of other labs on campuses.
- Public computers are located on the 1st and 3rd floors of the Brantford Public Library.
- To log into a computer, you need a Brantford Public Library card. (All Laurier students can obtain a free Brantford Public Library card by asking at the Circulation Desk [located beside the front door]).
- You can book 1st floor computers for one hour and 3rd floor computers for 2 hours by phoning the library (519 756-2220)
- If you want to look up something quickly or access course reserve information, express terminals are located on the 2nd floor beside the Circulation Desk.
- The Library is also equipped with wireless access and numerous electrical outlets to allow patrons to work on their personal laptops.
- Printing is 10 cents per page from any library computer.
Kitchener Social Work campus
- The library is equipped with four computers for students/faculty and one computer for accessibility needs.
- The printer is networked, and payment is to be made with OneCard only.
- There is one public-access computer for members of the public. (Printing is not available, but users can email articles or save them to a memory stick)