- What's available?
- Books and Articles
- Research Help
- Citing sources
- Visiting one of our Campuses?
- Key contacts
What's available to online students?
Books and Articles
- Course readings (reserves) Many courses have online readings (reserves)
- Omni catalogue (books and articles)
- Finding Books (video)
- Print books from Laurier, University of Waterloo, University of Guelph, and the Annex can be borrowed for 120 days. Note: The standard loan period for books from other Omni Libraries is 6 weeks
- The Library will send you the book if you can't come to campus, but you will need to pay return postage
- Specialized Article Search Tools by Topic (Library subject guides)
- Finding Articles by Topic (video)
- Sign in when asked with your Laurier network login and password
- Ask Us (live online chat)
- Book a Librarian (indicate that you need online help)
- How-to tips and tutorials
Visiting one of our campuses?
Laurier online learning students outside the Region of Waterloo may contact the library at 519-884-0710 x3222 or email us for library and research support.
Questions about course registration, purchase of textbooks or details about exams should be directed to the Centre for Online Learning.
Online Learning students with disabilities may contact the Laurier Library's Accessibility staff for assistance.