Encyclopedia of Law and Society Covers important knowledge about law and society from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Using Keywords in Databases Try using the following terms when searching our databases: Law, Canon law, Culture and law, Justice, International law, Environmental law, Statutes, Technology and law, Legislation, Jurisprudence, Public relations and law, Procedure (Law), Formalities (Law), Law -- Canadian, etc
The following are examples of book resources available to WLU students, faculty and staff;
- "Understanding law and society" by Max Travers (Abingdon : Routledge) 2010 (e-book)
- "Conducting law and society research: reflections on methods and practices" by Halliday and Schmidt (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press) 2009 (K85 .H35)
- "The handbook of law and society" by Sarat and Ewick (Chichester: Wiley-Blackwill) 2015 (e-book)
- "Classic writings in law and society" by A. Javier Trevino (New Brunswick, NJ : Transaction Publishers) c2011 (K370. C56 2011)
- "Canadian law: an introduction" by Neil Boyd (Toronto: Nelson Thomson Learning) c2002 (KE444. B69 2002) Also try browsing the book stacks! See how the beginning of many of these call numbers start with K? Go to the library and browse those shelves for additional book suggestions.