- Citation indexes for the arts & humanities, the social sciences, and the sciences.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Indexes and Abstracts
- Business resource type:
- Journal articles
- 1900 to present
- Database interface:
- Thomson ISI
Search Web of Science's peer reviewed journals by topic, or do a "Cited Reference Search" to discover who has cited specific articles and books.
For more information, see Tracking Citations.
Web of Science consists of three indexes:
- Science Citation Index, 1900 to the present. Journal list
- Social Sciences Citation Index, 1900 to the present. Journal list
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index, 1975 to the present. Journal list
Search the indexes separately or together.
- Related subjects:
- Alternate titles:
- ISI (Institute for Scientific Information)