- Ebook platform for many full-text scholarly, trade, and university press titles acquired by Laurier Library.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Database interface:
This platform is ProQuest's primary electronic book and "long-form document" platform for academic customers like Wilfrid Laurier University, replacing ebrary and EBL.
Laurier Library has provided access to content on this platform since March 2017. The content available here are:
- Duke University Press books
- Cambridge University Press books
- Oxford University Press books
- Taylor and Francis books
- Springer books
- Many individually acquired books
For more information:
- Subjects covered:
- Alternate titles:
- Ebook Central
Restriction: Some titles on this platform can be read by only one patron at a time while others have no limit. Adobe Digital Editions or another app that supports Adobe DRM is required for downloading ebooks on this platform.
Recommendation: Although not required, it is recommended that you create and use a personal account on this platform. You may have lower print/copy limits if you don't sign in.