- Encyclopedia entries on Reformation research and the thought, life and legacy of Martin Luther.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Oxford Reference - Technical Questions
- Database interface:
- Usage rights:
This encyclopedia, edited by Derek R. Nelson and Paul R. Hinlicky, contains over one hundred extensive articles covering Reformation research and issues surrounding Martin Luther, and was published by Oxford University Press in 2017 (in print and online). (The print ISBN-13 is 9780190461843 and the eISBN is 9780190668426.)
As with all other titles on this platform, entries are first browsable alphabetically. You can also search the full text contents by simple keyword, and then limit by various facets such as further terms and results that have images.
Laurier Library has provided access to this title since March 2018.
- Subjects covered:
- Religion and Culture
- Theological education
- Alternate titles:
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Martin Luther
- Encyclopedia of Martin Luther, Encyclopedia of Martin Luther
- Martin Luther, The Oxford Encyclopedia of
- Luther, The Oxford Encyclopedia of Martin