- Index to scientific reports on common costly medical conditions and health care tech and strategies.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Accessibility (AHRQ site)
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), sponsors the development of various reports to assist public- and private-sector organizations in their efforts to improve the quality of health care in the United States. These reports provide comprehensive, science-based information on common, costly medical conditions and new health care technologies and strategies. The EPCs review all relevant scientific literature on a wide spectrum of clinical and health services topics. EPCs also produce technical reports on methodological topics and other types of evidence synthesis-related reports.
This resource provides a basic keyword search with filters/limiters for topic, publication date, EPC Type and EPC Name. You can also browse by each of these filters/limiters by clicking on the link in the sidebar.
This is a free index linking to open source reports. Laurier Library added this to its site in August 2017.
- Subjects covered:
- Health Sciences
- Health Studies
- Alternate titles:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality EPC Evidence-Based Reports
- AHRQ EPC Evidence-Based Reports
- Evidence-Based Reports through AHRQ EPCs