- Systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis to promote positive social and economic change.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
From the Campbell Collaboration site, "The Campbell Collaboration promotes positive social and economic change through the production and use of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis for evidence-based policy and practice." The Campbell Library provides searchable access to these evidence synthesizing documents.
The collection is not large so browsing by title is not impossible but keyword, title, and author searching is available, and can be limited by publication date range, topic (or "Coordinating group(s)"), and document type.
The content of this resource is available freely to the public.
- Subjects covered:
- Cultural Analysis and Social Theory
- Health Sciences
- Health Studies
- International Public Policy
- Law and Society
- Political Science
- Social Justice
- Social Justice and Community Engagement
- Social Work
- Social and Environmental Justice
- Subject guides: