How to access scholarly articles listed in your course readings
- Start at the library homepage - http://library.wlu.ca/
- Find the title of the article in your readings and copy/paste it into the search box in Primo
- Your article should appear at the top, or close to the top, of the list or results
- Look for the Online resource link and click it
- A new window opens up, and you will see options to access the full text; select one
- Look for a pdf full text icon to read and download the article
Note: These steps are only to access the scholarly articles listed in your course outline and do not refer to the course text Researching Society and Culture (3rd ed) by Clive Seale. That text may be purchased from the bookstore.