- Research tool, developed by ISI, to show the relative importance of journals within subject categories. Includes impact factors.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- 2003 to last year
- Database interface:
This product provides access to quantifiable statistical data aiming to provide a way to determine the relative importance of over ten thousand journals within hundreds of disciplines. There are two editions: the Science Edition covering thousands of international science journals from Web of Science; and the Social Sciences Edition covers over a thousand international social sciences journals. The types of information provided are citation numbers, impact factor, eigenfactor, etc.
To find information, you must select the edition and year, and then view by subject group, search for a specific journal, or just view all journals.
Laurier subscribes to this via the classic Web of Knowledge platform, but it's also available on the Incites platform.
- Subjects covered:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Communication Studies
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles:
- JCR (via Web of Knowledge)
- Web of Knowledge: Journal Citation Reports
- ISI Web of Knowledge: Journal Citation Reports