Faculty are encouraged to submit course reading for the Spring/Summer terms as early as possible to ensure materials are available for the start of classes in May.
The most efficient means to submit course readings is via the Library's online reserve system, available from the 'Course Readings' link on the Library homepage.
Faculty may use the online reserve system to provide students with access to a wide variety of course materials, including: journal articles, book chapters, ebook chapters, streaming audio/video, web links, file uploads, and more.
- copyright review for all items
- high quality scans
- AODA accessibility compliance
- 24/7 access from any location
- direct MyLearningSpace integration
- cloning of readings from a previous semester (or a different course from the same semester)
- ability to cross-list reading with another Faculty or course
- automated notification of item availability
- real-time tracking of submissions
- access to course reading usage statistics
Would you or your department like a personalized training session on Teams or Zoom?
We're ready to help!