For Library users who have books signed out from the University of Guelph and the University of Waterloo that were due back on January 8, 2021, you will need to renew your items if you wish to keep them beyond this date.
To renew a book from the University of Guelph and the University of Waterloo, following these steps in Omni:
- Go to Omni
- Select the Sign In button in the banner, then select the Laurier Users button in the window that opens
- Use your Laurier network single sign-on username and password
- After you are logged in, select the button labelled with your name in the banner region, near top right hand corner
- Select the My Loans menu item
- Select items you wish to renew
All WLU books and materials out on loan have been automatically renewed and no action is required on your part. The new loan expiry date for WLU books is September 7, 2021.
Book Returns: As a reminder, the Library is open to accept the return of all materials. For more details on return locations and availability, please refer to the appropriate campus location on the Books to Go service page. If you have any questions about your book loans or returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online using the Ask Us online chat feature during operating hours.”