Check out our service update page to learn more about when services are offered.
The Library is re-opening spaces and in-person services at Waterloo and Kitchener campuses on September 13. The Brantford Public Library will deliver book requests and related services on the Brantford campus for the fall. Laurier Library continues to support students through online resources and services, including help with research.
- Library spaces will be configured to ensure safe occupancy and capacity levels (to 50%)
- All users entering the Library will be required to wear a face covering (unless granted exemption) and follow University campus health and safety guidelines
- Study spaces (carrels and tables) on Waterloo campus will be available without booking at Waterloo and Kitchener campuses
- Closed individual study rooms may be reserved online, with priority service for students registered with Accessible Learning Centre.
- Library will resume in-building borrowing and circulation, with open access to book stacks.
For full listing of Library locations, hours and services this fall, please see our Fall 2021 Service Summary to learn more.
Stay up to date on Library services and operations by checking the Library Service Update page.
Refer to our frequently asked questions to learn more about Library course support.