We hope that you had a fantastic summer, even if September seems to have arrived too quickly.
Here’s a quick refresher on how useful the Library will be for you this semester. Most of these hints start at the Laurier Library homepage (Hint, hint… bookmark the library's website).
- Professors often post readings on our electronic reserve system, which can be accessed from the link labelled "Course readings" on the top right corner of our homepage
- Did you know there is a subject librarian who can help you find articles for that research paper? We can even meet with you one-on-one so email us directly, or look us up on the subject guides.
- We offer online chat if you have any questions. Just look for the Chat and Ask Us box on most pages.
- We also answer a lot of questions at our main service desk in Waterloo, so don’t be shy. Our Brantford Librarians in the Digital Library and Learning Commons, Grand River Hall are happy to answer you too. We’ve been asked pretty much every question there is, at least once!
- Need a place to study? We can help. Take a look at our study areas, including Group Study Rooms on both Brantford and Waterloo campuses.
Of course, there’s so much more to the Laurier Library and much of what we offer is not visible to the naked eye. When you need a bit of guidance, we’re here and have you covered. We just know this is going to be a wonderful semester, so welcome back!