Due to the province-wide shutdown, all Laurier Library buildings across Waterloo, Kitchener and Brantford campuses are closed. Bookable study spaces are not available at this time. Please monitor the University’s COVID-19 Information Hub and Library’s homepage for further updates.
The Books to Go (Bookmobile) service will continue to operate going forward. Books to Go will resume on Monday January 11 with the first pick up will occur on Tuesday January 12.
The following digital and on-demand services and resources will continue to be provided in support of online and remote teaching and learning:
- Online research help with Subject Librarians and Ask Us service
- All Library electronic resources
- HathiTrust ETAS (Emergency Temporary Access Service to books)
- Online course readings and reserves and via ARES
- Scan on Demand and digitization services through Omni
- Scanning of Archival and Special collections
- Interlibrary loan for digitized materials
For an up-to-date listing of all of the Library’s modified services, please see the Library Coronavirus (COVID-19) Service Update page.
Image more information URL: https://library.wlu.ca/front-slides/library-buildings-closed-%E2%80%93-available...