- Oct 8, 2015 - 3:00 to 6:00
- Waterloo campus Library, main floor
Libraries are all about providing access to information and ideas, regardless of medium, format or genre.
Join us October 8 for the launch of LIFT, a new art program bringing community artists from the grassroots up into the stacks on floors 4–6 of Laurier’s Waterloo campus Library.
Tour the exhibits and catch up with fellow students, faculty and community members. Experience a fresh take on culture at Laurier.
Show tours 3–4 pm | To help us estimate tour numbers, fill out this 10-second (really) form.
Reception 4–6 pm (remarks at 4:45) | No RSVP required. See you there!
- Street art by local graffiti artists WHOS One, Krown and Miss K
- Indie comic artist Michael De Forge and his show All Dogs are Dogs
- Spoken Word by Janice Lee
- Music by Linguist (book lover by day, DJ by night)
- Tasty Edibles + Cash Bar
- Make your own street-style art with the help of established local artists
Art on Main Floor and Floors 4–6
Presented by the Laurier Library and Robert Langen Art Gallery
A note on parking
For more information on paid parking on campus, click here.
Also note that there is some street parking available in the vicinity of the Library, such as on Bricker Ave. between Albert and King.
After 4:30 p.m., free parking is available in the "White Lots" on campus.