- Nov 8, 2019 - 10:00 to 11:30
Finding public (government) policy can be daunting, no matter what government, country, time period or subject matter at hand. Finding analysis of any given government policy - its reception, impact and long-term effects – before, during and after a policy’s implementation, can be even more overwhelming. Learn some strategies for hunting down not only the policy documents, but also the steps that led up to the creation of the policy in the first place. Discover some ways to find policy analysis, including how you might consider the merits of these arguments. Part of the ASPIRE series of workshops.
- Awareness of what "public policy" can constitute.
- Ideas on how to strategize your searches for finding "policy documents".
- Tactics for finding the background information to the policy at hand.
- Strategies for looking for and evaluating policy analysis.
Location: Online webinar
Instructor: Hélène LeBlanc