For assistance, contact Debbie Chaves, 519-884-0710 x3417
- American Institute of Physics has been chartered to promote the advancement and diffusion of physics knowledge and its application. At their site you will be able to read select scientific papers free of charge. Articles are available for document delivery even if you do not subscribe to their journal.
- American Journal of Physics includes an on line index for articles since 1972. The index can be downloaded at no cost.
- Brown University High Energy Physics Group presents a user friendly resource called "Physics Around the Web".
- Community of Science is a global registry designed to provide accurate, timely and easy-to-access information about new funding opportunities and who is working on what subjects & where.
- High Energy Physics Web Sites has a multitude of links to universities and research centers dealing with this area of physics. CERN - the European Laboratory for Particle Physics has provided the site.
- MarsQuest Online. Deals with the current exploration of the planet Mars.
- OpticsNet. The Optical Society of America provides links to academic, industry and government organizations that pursue optics and photonics research and applications.
- Physical Reference Data is produced by the National Institute of Standards & Technology. This site promotes the areas of physical constants, atomic & molecular spectroscopic data, x-ray & gamma-ray data.
- PhysNet: the Worldwide Physics Departments and Documents Network. Provides a stable information service for physics.
- Science's Next Wave. A weekly online not-for-profit publication that covers scientific training, career development, the science job market, and current news items and scientific debates. Next Wave is a joint publication of Science Magazine and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Scirus: For Scientific Information Only. Scirus is a science-specific search engine which examines over 167 million science related Web pages.
- The "Virtual"~ Physics Center is a massive collection of information and links for physics.