Human Rights: Internet Resources
- Canadian Information by Subject: Human Rights (National Library of Canada). Lists many links to Canadian government information.
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices. Reports submitted by the U.S. Dept. of State to the U.S. Congress
- Global Fund for Women. Links to many sites world-wide on human rights and women's issues.
- Human Rights Internet. Search human rights web sites by content, issues, keywords, geographical focus. Also includes Human Rights Mailing Lists.
- Human Rights Web. Organizations and internet resources.
- INCORE (Initiative on Conflict Resolution and Ethnicity). Provides annotated lists of resources relating to human rights, conflict, and ethnicity for 42 countries. This includes news, email lists and newsgroups, articles and documents, maps, NGOs, and other related resources. Over two hundred full-text peace agreements can also be accessed via an interactive map.
- Stop Violence Against Women. From Amnesty International. Includes fact sheets, news about current campaigns, related links.
- University of Minnesota Human Rights Library. Very comprehensive and well-designed site. Use graphical browser.
- Women's Human Rights Resources (University of Toronto, Bora Laskin Law Library). Articles, documents and links to other web sites on aspects of women's human rights.