Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Search tips
- Country research
When to cite:
- Citing your sources gives credit to other peoples' ideas and helps you avoid plagiarism.
- When to cite
How to cite:
- Citing sources involves referring to the sources in your paper, and creating a citation to the sources in a bibliography.
- There are different ways to cite sources, known as citation styles.
- Common styles include APA and MLA. Styles include the same elements (such as author, publisher, title, and publication year for books), but format the elements differently.
- Details are important! Order of elements, punctuation, capitalization, and spacing all count. Choose a style, find out its format, and use it accurately.
- For more information, see
- The library can assist you with Mendeley and Zotero
- For more information, see managing citations
Searching for articles:
Searching for books:
Avoid common mistakes in research
Country Information Sources
- Europe: Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece and Turkey
- Asia: Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel
- Africa: Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco
- Business (open tab on "Country Research" for business and economic sources)