- Course readings associated with the SK643 course
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
For a complete list of SK643 readings, please read the SK643 Course Readings Excel spreadsheet.
The following are direct links to PDFs referenced in the Excel spreadsheet:
- Constructivist perspective on clinical social work practice with ethnically diverse clients, Greene, Gilbert J.; Jensen, Carla & Jones, Dorothy Harper.
- Critical reflection: A review of contemporary literature and understandings., Fook, J., White, S. & Gardner, F.
- When we are capable of stopping, we begin to see: Being white, seeing whiteness., Frankenberg, Ruth.
- Treatment considerations when the therapist is the minority in the patient-therapist dyad., Jackson, Helen L.
- Violations of the supervisory relationship: An ethical and educational blind spot., Jacobs, Cathy.
- On the merits of psychological autopsies: Why reflexive use of self is important for community social work practitioners., Lafreniere, Ginette.
- They took my baby., Sim, Sheila.