- A collection of core resources in environmental science. Selected by experts.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Frequently Asked Questions: Technical Questions, 3. Is the site accessible to visually impaired users?
- Database interface:
- Usage rights:
For all Oxford Bibliographies:
This resource is a collection of environmental science related subject modules. These modules feature a selective list of bibliographic citations supported by direct recommendations about which sources to consult. The type of resources listed depends on the nature of the subject. Each topic has editorial commentary to show how the cited sources are interrelated. Citations link out to sources via the library collection or through other internet resources. All articles are peer-reviewed and are updated regularly.
As with all the bibliographies in the Oxford collection, items can be browsed by title, author, or date added, but searching within subjects is only possible via the advanced search screen (which allows searching with multiple fields connected by Boolean operators, limiting by content type, and limiting to several subject areas at once).
- Subjects covered:
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Social and Environmental Justice
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles:
- Oxford Bibliographies: Environmental Science