What Is It?
The Library's plagiarism module consists of the the Understanding Plagiarism video and a quiz to test students' understanding of the video content. The quiz has 10 automatically graded questions (true/false and yes/no), and is worth 10 points. The module is offered in two ways:
- A module that can be uploaded and integrated into your MyLearningSpace course. If you choose to, you can associate a grade with the quiz.
- A separate MyLearningSpace course, with the same content as the module, available through self-registration. Students receive a completion certificate after scoring 80% or better on the quiz. To self-register, log into MyLearningSpace, click on Self-Registration in the top navigation bar, and choose Understanding Plagiarism (Library) from the list of available courses.
How It Works
- Please fill out the form below and choose your preferred option.
- If you choose to integrate the module into your course, you'll receive a file with the content, along with instructions on how to upload it into your MyLearningSpace course and configure the quiz (if you choose to).
- If you choose to use the Understanding Plagiarism standalone course, we will send instructions that you can share with students on how to self-register.