It was a busy summer of renovations at the Library’s Waterloo campus location in particular. This work is now largely completed, with the final stages of some projects scheduled to wrap up in September.
Here is a quick digest of a few key developments:
- The faculty reserves desk and Interlibrary Loan office have moved to L3-300 and L3-318 respectively.
- A new Robert Langen Art Gallery is nearly complete on the main floor of the Waterloo campus Library and will open on Oct. 5.
- WLU Press is now located in the Waterloo campus Library: you can find the Press’s office on Floor 4 of the building.
- Seating on Floor 3 of the Waterloo campus Library has been expanded and reorganized. Check out our new style :)
- A new Garden Stage, located immediately in front of the building, has been completed and will host its first major event, a theatrical performance, later this month. For garden stage booking inquiries, contact Nick Dinka at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4426.
- A solar array is being installed on the south wall of the building as part of the university’s Sustainable Energy Management Initiative. For more information on this project, click here.
- A new, upgraded services and help desk will be installed adjacent to its current location in mid-September.
We hope you like what we've done with the place!