Since the launch of the new Library website in September 2013, we have been listening to the feedback of our user community1, and we decided to make a few enhancements. We believe that the changes align with the community feedback and our goals of enhancing student success and advancing research and scholarly communication.
The following is a list of changes:
- The hours of all Laurier Library locations are visible at the top of every page
- The most popular online Library applications -- My account (Primo), My readings (Ares), and Book a Room -- are visible at the top of every page
- The off campus login link was replaced with the Sign in button. For more information on this change, please click the Where is "off campus login"? link at the top of every page
- The main navigation menu was modified to include the Locations top-level item
- The Ask Us chat window is now visible on every page
- The content and style of the page footer was modified to align with the style of wlu.ca and display the contact information of the Laurier Library locations
If you have any questions or concerns, please Ask Us.
1 Data sources include: site usage reports (Google Analytics), Service Desk interactions, and informal discussions with Laurier students, staff, and faculty.