Use ARES to submit your course readings
Submit early and material will be available for students for the beginning of classes. If we need to order the material or recall it from a patron, it could take 2 weeks or more.
Ares Course Reserves allows faculty to place materials on reserve for a course, both in print or electronic form. Students enrolled in the course have access to electronic content 24/7. Course readings are integrated into MyLearning Space.
You can access Ares from the Library homepage under Course Readings.
In Ares, faculty can:
- Create a course within Ares to centralize both physical and electronic reserve access for students
- Submit physical reserve requests (books, personal copies, exams, etc.)
- Submit electronic reserve requests for articles, book chapters, and other materials from library resources
- Upload other documents
- Clone readings from a previous semester
- Cross-list readings with another faculty
Benefits of using Ares:
- Use the Library’s Primo catalogue to search for content
- Add this content directly into Ares
- Course readings are checked for copyright compliance
- Electronic course readings allow students to access materials 24/7
Access to Ares requires your Network Login and Password. Your password is the same as the one you use to access email using Outlook.
Integrating Ares with MyLearning Space: complete the form to set up our course in MyLearning Space. NOTE: Make sure you click on: Include Library Course Reserves System.
For Inquiries or to learn how to use Ares, contact: