Beat the rush! Submit reserve readings soon to allow time for materials to be processed and ready for students to use in the Winter Term.
Use Ares to submit your course reading selections. Why use Ares? Ares Course Reserves allows for:
- Library material searched in Primo may be added directly into Ares (no need to re-enter bibliographic information into Ares
- Automatic notifications when readings become available
- Readings are integrated into MyLearning Space
- Material submitted is checked for copyright compliance by staff
Note: There is a severe bottleneck of requests in the first week of classes. Submit now to avoid disappointment.
Need help using Ares?
Would you or your department like a personalized training session? Book early. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the training you will be shown:
- How to select material via Primo, the Library catalogue,
- How to clone items from previous terms
- How to submit new materials
- How to check their status online
Head Copyright & Resource Delivery Services
Library email: email@example.com
phone: x 3413