You can now use a permalink feature to link to the record of a book, article, or other item in the Primo catalogue (NOTE: URLs should not simply be copied from the browser's URL bar after a search):
- Do a search for the item in Primo and click on the "Details" tab:
- Click on the "Actions" drop-down menu at the right side of the Details tab:
- Select the "Permalink" option from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Primo will generate a pop-up with a permalink URL, e.g., http://primo.tug-libraries.on.ca/LAURIER:vtug258456:
- The resulting URL leads directly to the record, and can be used on web pages or in MyLearningSpace pages.