The Article Linker tool can be used to create links to journals and specific journal articles.
- Enter as much information as you have into the form, and click "Search":
- After entering your information, you should be presented with a menu of full text options. The URL of that menu can be copied to create an off campus link:
- Test the link to ensure that it works correctly, and points to the level you require (journal or specific journal article)
- If the menu returned does not contain a link to the full text, then please check the Primo catalogue to see if we own this journal in print; you may need to request this item from another library.
- Warning: MyLearningSpace link fields are currently truncating very long links. If one or more of your links do not work properly in MyLearningSpace, you may need to shorten your URLs through a service such as goo.gl.