Are you preparing to teach your summer classes?
Spring into action now and contact the Library course reserve staff about making your course readings available to students through the Laurier Library's course reserve system.
Why use course reserves?
By submitting your readings to the Library through Ares (Automatic Reserves System) you will:
- Save yourself time! Just provide your reading list to the Library course reserve staff
- Rest assured! The Library Reserve staff will ensure your course complies with the Copyright Act and electronic license agreements, and meet accessibility standards required by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Save your students money! Just use materials available to them for free through the Library
- Make it easy for students! Electronic reserve items will be available to your students through the Library website and can also be integrated into MyLearningSpace
What course materials can be made available through course reserves?
Using Ares, you can make available to students a range of course materials:
- Entire books
- Book chapters
- Journal (electronic or print)
- Newspaper articles
- Videos and podcasts streamed on the web
How to put your course readings on reserve?
It's easy to put your course readings on reserve:
- Provide your course reading list to the Library course reserve staff directly through Ares or by email.
Have questions or need help?
If you have questions, contact Library course reserve staff by email or phone 519-884-0710 (ext 4916 or 4914)
If you need help finding or accessing library materials for your course, email or phone the librarian dedicated to your subject area