- Jun 16, 2017
Update: We have received a number of queries about whether artists will need to be present for the entire sale. The answer is no, we will have students on hand to watch the merchandise and ring in sales. Artists are welcome to attend as much or as little of the sale as they would like.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS
We are now accepting submissions from artists, craftspeople, designers and makers who wish to participate in our Holiday Art Market. Participants will be selected by a jury with consideration of diversity of medium and excellence of work being sold.
2017 HOLIDAY ART MARKET DATES: Monday, December 4 – Friday, December 8
WHERE: Robert Langen Art Gallery – Laurier Library, Main floor
SUBMISSION PACKAGE Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2017
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artist statement: who you are and what you do (50 words or less)
- A description of the artworks/items you intend to sell - please provide as much detail as possible
- Estimated pricing of each piece
- Maximum of 10 images of your work (300 dpi, less than 1 MB)
- JPEG or PDF files formats are acceptable
- 30% of total sales goes to supporting the Library’s arts and culture initiatives; individual artists receive the rest