University Archives: About Us
The University Archives is the repository for historic records of the Wilfrid Laurier University and its predecessors Waterloo Lutheran University and Waterloo College, as well as the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. The materials document student life, research, teaching and learning, the physical campus, and the administration of the university
Holdings in the Archives include:
- Campus publications including yearbooks, newsletters and student newspapers
- Musical and theatrical programs
- Audio and video recordings
- News releases
- Minutes and Reports of the Board of Governors, Senate and Faculty Councils
- Registrar's reports
- Convocation records
- Artifacts and memorabilia
- Much more...
For more information about the holdings of the University Archives, or for information on transferring university records to the Archives, please contact us.